Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You'll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let's Talk About the Team and You
Big ideas and big goals reign at ResMed. You will thrive in an environment filled with self-starters with the drive to make a difference. You will be encouraged within a people-focused culture that motivates and recognizes, so that together, we can produce the best products and results.
ResMed is seeking an innovative and passionate Software Engineer to work with a talented engineering team in our Digital Health Technology product development group. The ideal candidate will be a smart, motivated individual seeking an opportunity to work on large scale / high volume cloud-native applications, writing code that is optimized for high performance, high availability, and scalability. You will work closely with our software engineers in an agile, dynamic high-growth environment and contribute to the development and successful delivery of DHT software solutions.
Let's Talk about Responsibilities
As part of a full-cycle engineering team,
Let's Talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Build best-in-class, cloud-native applications that are reliable, scalable, secure and simple to use.
- Spike, prototype, modernize and deliver applications through best engineering practices.
- Own quality and customer impact of your software in production.
- Collaborate day to day with a small team of software engineers.
- Provide design input to the team.
- Interface with other project stakeholders, and ensure that the system objectives are balanced with overall project objectives.
- Recommend enhancements and execute software development processes.
- Hone your creativity and engineering skills with a growth mindset in a dynamic agile environment.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ year of professional software development experience, preferably on high-volume cloud native applications and services.
- Exceptional debugging, testing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong object-oriented programming experience with Java.
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with AWS.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and algorithms.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills.
- Experience with Agile software development process particularly Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Experience with web application and API development, TDD, BDD, Git, CI/CD.
- Eagerness and drive to learn and grow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- AWS certification like developer or solutions architect is a big asset.
- Experience with Terraform is desirable.
- Experience with Docker.
- Knowledge on messaging protocols and data streaming is an asset.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is an asset.
- An understanding of 12-factor applications and cloud-native principles is an asset.
- AI/ML experience is an asset.
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
This job has expired.