Mueller Co, is currently seeking qualified candidates for full time, regular hourly production positions.
· Work Safely in the Manufacturing Production Environment.
· Follow detailed verbal / written assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
· Read and understand customer work orders and assembly instructions.
· Prepare and assemble materials and parts in a manufacturing production environment.
· Move, process, and organize materials and manufactured products.
· Operate hand power tools, presses, mills, lathes, drills, lifts, control equipment efficiently and safely.
· Perform quality control checks and verification of work order specifications.
· Properly fill out basic forms, reports, and label products correctly.
· Communicates and works effectively with others.
· May provide hands on and verbal job function training to coworkers as needed.
· Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
· Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
· May support other departments and areas as needed.
· Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
· Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm's length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
· Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds, and up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
· Ability to use power tools, air tools and other vibratory tools.
· Ability to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
· Ability to work around hot heavy machinery
· Ability to work in an open warehouse environment, subject to seasonal weather (hot/cold)
Work is scheduled Monday through Friday. Subject to mandatory daily and weekend overtime depending on business needs. Overtime is paid on time worked over 40 hours a week. The facility does have 3 shifts, and efforts are made to keep employees on one shift, however, employees MUST be flexible and may be required to change shifts.
· 1st shift - 7:00a to 3:30p
· 2nd Shift - 3:30p to 12:00a - 2:00
· 3rd Shift - (6:30p - 7:00a) to (12:00a - 7:30a)
Excellent Employee Benefits: (Most benefits are effective 30 days after hire)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Education & Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have good written and oral communication skills.
· Must have 2+ years of Assembly or Machine Operation experience in a manufacturing/warehouse setting.
· Forklift experience is a plus.
· Experience with CNC machines is a plus.
· Welding experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sexual orientation, race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin, citizenship status and creed.