2000 16th St, Denver, Colorado, 80202-5117, United States of America
Integrated care is the future of healthcare, and this is your chance to join the cutting edge of innovation. Join one of DaVita's most exciting, high-growth strategic business units, DaVita Integrated Kidney Care, as a Senior Analyst in the Government Business.
The Integrated Kidney Care team delivers integrated care for patients with kidney disease, working across the healthcare spectrum to maximize patient quality of life. Kidney care patients are among the most vulnerable and medically complex chronic populations. Integrating care for them involves coordinating care before and during the transition to dialysis or transplant, as well as inside and outside of the dialysis clinic, to achieve better clinical outcomes and improve patient quality of life. Integrated Kidney Care operations consist of clinical and non-clinical teammates fully dedicated to providing patients with the additional support they need to stay healthy and out of the hospital.
The Government Business Senior Analyst will be a key contributor to DaVita's efforts to provide integrated care to Medicare patients, supporting innovation in the model of care. This role will leverage analytical and process improvement methodologies to lead, investigate, and solve complex operational and business problems. The Senior Analyst role provides opportunity for career advancement, given its extensive interaction with cross-functional teams in Integrated Kidney Care and DaVita more broadly, including visibility with many leaders at the Director and VP level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop project plans and help manage projects
* Manage scope, schedule, risk, and overall deliverables as a lane owner for project execution
* Build strong relationships and closely collaborate with cross-functional teammates (leadership, clinicians, central and local teams) to drive clinical and operational results
* Handle confidential information using discretion and judgment
* Prepare, organize, and build effective presentations, tailored to the relevant audience
* Convey qualitative and quantitative findings in a cohesive story, summarizing insights and making recommendations to drive decision-making
* Proactively engage relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts to get input and support
* Apply attention to detail in all deliverables
* Perform data analysis and reporting to support new program design, implementation, and evaluation for impact on quality and cost
* Synthesize complex government programs/regulations and analyze business implications, supporting strategic decisions
* Complete process mapping to identify opportunities for improvement
* Perform ad-hoc analyses and identify critical questions to drive further insight into advancing DaVita IKC's strategic goals
* Identify, communicate, and execute on new opportunities and key questions related to our business or team-related functions.
* Partner with other DaVita teams to plan and execute patient care improvements
* Help identify process changes to increase efficiency and enhance operations
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
* Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
* Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
* Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
Experience, Skills, and Education vital for this role:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
* 3+ years of related experience required, demonstrating strong analytical and project management skills (consulting, corporate strategy, operations / process improvement, or healthcare analytics experience preferred)
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable with ambiguity
* Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Personal values align with DaVita's values of service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun
* Potential up to 20% travel
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "Community first, Company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure around the world.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.