Field Controls Engineer (~50% Travel) If you are a Remote Electrical Controls Engineer (~50% Travel) with experience, please read on!
Fully Remote Position
Travel ~50% (North America)
Salary: $90k - $120k+ (Depending on Experience)
We are a fully integrated EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contractor serving numerous industries including cement, steel, mining, food, battery, chemical, and industrial sands. We are unique because the company owns and controls all necessary aspects for EPC projects including in-house engineering, a fabrication facility, a wholly owned construction company, a wide range of original equipment designs, and fast-response replacement parts/field services.
What You Will Be Doing Complete electrical design of electrical systems, electrical installation design and control system design. The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering and implementation.
- Develop and review P&ID
- Develop and review instrument lists, and IO lists per P&ID information
- Develop electrical schematic drawings & PLC control programs
- Develop duct bank, embedded conduit, cable tray, grounding and lighting systems from concept to completion
- Perform calculations to check cable sizing, conduit and cab le tray allowable fill according to NEC
- Develop and review controls narratives, functional descriptions for PLC Programming
- Organize, develop, and maintain drawings and bills of materials
What You Need for this Position - 3+ Years of Electrical Design, Controls and/or I&C experience
From the hiring manager "Im looking for: automation controls engineers. Being skilled in the use of Siemens TIA Portal and WinCC is a plus. Having an electrical engineering background is a plus. Must be willing to travel 30% to 60% of the time."
You should also know...
- PLC Programming + HMI
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical Design
- Siemens / Rockwell
- AutoCad Electric or EPLAN
- Duct bank, embedded conduit, cable tray, grounding and lighting systems
- Troubleshooting and calibrating electrical devices such as motor starters, soft starters, VFDs, PLCs, level switches, belt scales, radar level sensors, zero-speed switches, etc.
- Low & Medium voltage power distribution
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
What's In It for You - Fully Remote - Work from home!
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Amanda.Villa@CyberCoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Justin Johnson
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
North Chicago, Illinois
Posted 1 minute ago
Madison, New Jersey
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted less than a minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!