WTI Field Resources Supervisor
The WTI Field Resources Supervisor is responsible for the timely delivery of services, profitability, and all employee management and training within the region.
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
• Coordinate staffing and scheduling of all WTI Field Reps in his/her respective region to ensure proper utilization of manpower on specific jobs for highest profitability. Collaborate with other Field Supervisors as necessary.
• Oversee the Quality Control (QC) process of all WTI Field Reps in the region, which will include random site visits to previous and current job sites, proper documentation to ensure that all work was completed properly and that the customer is fully satisfied.
• Ensure profitability within the region by monitoring and managing employee expenses for accuracy and abuse, use of overtime hours, and all full-time personnel's billable time to meet required percentage. The Supervisor should stress the profitability factor to all field personnel.
• Weekly communication with Sales Managers is required. The Supervisor will field all questions/concerns from the WTI Field Reps and will handle all discrepancies between the WTI Field Reps and the Sales Force.
• Conduct and foster professional and timely communication (via email, voicemail, in person) with the customers, sales reps, field staff, and internal company personnel on all work-related matters.
• The Supervisor will also be the main contact for the office personnel if there are any problems concerning a WTI Field Rep.
• Ensure that all WTI Field Reps will have a professional appearance and demeanor while completing services for a customer.
• Conduct training (both hands-on field training and classroom style) for Field Reps, according to WTI Training Policy, to include:
• Proper completion of all services and related paperwork.
- Safety training and training documentation for all Field Reps within the region.
- Approval/certification of each Field Rep including: OSHA Hazard Awareness, ToolBox Talks, etc.
- Provide training of new contractors on the proper application of Tremco Roof Systems.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all services provided.
- Manage, monitor and document performance of Field Reps and take appropriate steps or corrective measures to resolve employee and work related issues. Consult with Human Resources as needed.
- Work in conjunction with the Recruiting Department for hiring of all new personnel. Ensure that all required paperwork is submitted to the corporate office on a timely basis.
- Conduct new employee orientation for all new hires, including training on all company policies, administrative processes, procedures, and required technical and safety information.
- Handle all administrative matters and corresponding paperwork within the region, including:
- expense management
- monthly sales projections
- Field Tech time management
- status reports
- bidding jobs with reps
- large job sign offs
- project documentation, etc
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned by the Vice President of WTI General Services.
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior supervisory skills and ability to manage people and tasks
• Prior roofing experience including patch and repair skills
• Knowledge of Project Management, planning and scheduling skills
• Knowledge and experience monitoring and maintaining Quality Control
• Functional computer skills
• Safety training and OSHA knowledge
• Understanding of budgeting and expense management
• Planning and organizational skills. Able to juggle multiple priorities and demonstrate good task management
• Work independently; solve problems, and ability to delegate assignments, such as quoting and pricing
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to build relationships
• Ability to climb up and down interior/exterior ladders to access roofs (minimum of 20 ft) and carry basic hand tools, equipment and/or material up to approx. 100 lbs. over long distances
• Capable of walking along roof top edges (no fear of heights, good balance, etc.)
• Ability to handle prolonged exposure to outside weather conditions (heat, cold, etc)
• Ability to travel out of town, may include overnight travel
• Must have transportation and a valid driver's license
• Ability to work weekends and/or holidays if needed
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
• Ability to read, write and speak English
The salary range for applicants in this position generally ranges between $70,649.00 and $105,973. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not limited to: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Bonus, and continuing education.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability