Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 20331
PURPOSE: Responsible for providing Customer Service & Technical support including troubleshooting, repair, installation, maintenance, and training on various types of industrial automation equipment. Service & support activities will be performed both on-site at a customer's facility or in-house at a company owned location.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Provide technical support, solve problems, maintain systems, and deliver a consistent, positive, and exceptional customer service experience.
- Provide support and work independently programming, debugging, integrating, testing, and installations.
- Industrial troubleshooting in electrical, wiring, PLC, HMI, Robot logic / path programming and networks.
- Take initiative to meet challenging project timelines and budgets.
- Ability to travel as required (install, start-up, or field support) to successfully complete projects.
- Communicate effectively with others while on assignment to provide detailed reports and updates.
- Assist in-house Customer Service support (Phone, email, training, etc.)
- Ensure all documentation is thoroughly completed in a timely manner per ISO requirements
- Work well with Customers, Project Engineers, Assembly Technicians, Electrical Technicians, Management, Electrical Designers, and support functions.
- Actively investigate and provide opportunities for preventative maintenance, training, and service support with customers.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Technical Degree in electrical engineering field or equivalent experience is required
- 3 or more years electrical programming and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints
- Machine Programming (PLC/HMI) experience
- Safety System and Network Programming and Trouble Shooting experience preferred.
- Robot Programming experience
- Experience in robotic welding (MIG, TIG, Laser, or Spot) preferred.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic/Lubrication system troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Experience with in-field installation and start-up of manufacturing equipment.
- Willing to travel up to 40% to customer locations
- Ability to travel. Domestic and occasional International.
- Ability to work flexible hours and be "on-call" as required to support customer needs
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Customer Focused - capable of interfacing in a positive manner with all levels of an organization. (Internal & External)
- PC literate and competent in MS Office applications
- Work in safe manner at all times
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Commitment to company values.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Maintenance, MIG Welding, Welding, Field Service, Technician, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.