This position is primarily responsible for development and maintenance of reports/analyses for budgeting, forecasting and reporting. Applies modeling and analytical skills to help management monitor the business and assists with new project development.
Company Overview: Beazer Homes is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains reports for monthly forecasting and reporting as well as the annual budgeting process.
- Tracks key performance indicators monthly.
- Assists in development of new projects in Hyperion.
- Documents and tracks Hyperion questions from the field. Prioritizes, researches, and answers questions in a timely manner while keeping relevant parties in the loop regarding status.
- Coordinates printing/distribution of periodic reports (i.e. Forecast books, Management packs, Budgets, etc.).
- Continuously reviews current processes and report for potential improvements.
- Performs ad-hoc financial modeling and analyses.
Education & Experience
- BBA/BS in Finance/Economics/Accounting,
- 1-2 years prior finance experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Organized and detail oriented to be involved in current management pack reporting and budget process.
- Flexible to respond to, prioritize, and perform varying tasks as necessary.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- High level of Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Hyperion and Essbase experience preferred.
- Typical office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion. Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
This job has expired.