This position is responsible for set up and maintaining folder/gluer equipment and processes to produce folding cartons.
- Setting up and maintain the folder/gluer to produce folding cartons
- Locate and load proper stock in preparation for operation
- Preparing make-ready feeder, prefold, glue system, final fold, delivery, pack station and inspection system
- Operating folder/gluer in accordance with customer specifications and current standard operating procedures
- Ensuring total quality of the job while in operation
- Maintaining the machine and area in accordance with the standard operation procedures
-Demonstrating competency in all basic folds: straight-line, lock-bottom, inner partition, etc.
- Completing all job logs as required
Starting wages begin at $17/hr; Shift schedule can be discussed during interview processREM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 6:00AM or 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 4:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours
Various shift schedules; 12hr Continuous (Day or Night; 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am) - 10hr shift, Mon-Fri (6am-4pm or 4pm-2am)
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.