Fire Sprinkler Construction Estimator If you are an experienced Fire Sprinkler Construction Estimator, please read on!
We're a leading fire protection full-service contractor with a national presence and are looking for an Estimator to estimate contact work and project, track and analyze project costs. This person will work closely with our project managers, designers, and general contractors and report to our VP of Sprinkler Operations.
This role is on-site, full-time near Akron, OH.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - We've got over 40 years of experience in the fire protection & construction industry
- The size of our company allows us to offer competitive benefits and perks to our employees
What You Will Be Doing - Estimating residential construction contracts (apartments, condominiums and high-rise projects)
- Perform project estimates on project costs
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Designers and General Contractors
What You Need for this Position - 4+ years of fire sprinkler estimating experience
- Residential contstruction experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of NFPA 13, 13D, 13R
- Experience with pre-bid meetings and defining project requirements
- Understanding of project blueprints, schedules, materials and other items
- Strong understanding of fire sprinkler new construction project life cycle
- Ohio Sprinkler-Standpipe License is a PLUS
What's In It for You - Competitive comp package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term Disability
- 401k with a match
- PTO, Sick time, and Vacation
So, if you are an experienced Fire Sprinkler Construction Estimator, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are available in over 30 states for Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians, Inspectors, Estimators, Sales Reps, and Design Managers. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for more details.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!