Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement:Career growth opportunities
Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
- Rotating Shift/Schedule weekends included
What you will need:Required:
- To prepare specified items by following recipes and culinary standards set by the chef and retail manager.
- To operate safely and effectively industrial kitchen equipment when needed and using appropriate culinary tools in a safe manner.
- Consistently keeps the department in a way that meets and exceeds all state, county and regulatory agency compliance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Hospital.
Must have or be pursuing high school diploma or equivalent four years of work related experience.
- Ability to use culinary tools such as knives, mixers, ovens, steamers, kettles and slicers
- Food Safety and sanitation knowledge
- Ability to read and follow recipes written in English
- Ability to add and subtract numbers
- Have or pursuing high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow oral and written instructions in English
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.