Full Stack Developer ----- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY -----
If you are a Full Stack Developer with Angular and C# experience, please read on!
We are a physician-led organization dedicated to the concept that primary care doctors working in collaboration with their patients achieve maximum health. We provide tools and services for doctors to stay independent and grow. We were founded in 2012 to help independent physicians face the demands of healthcare reform.
CMS selected one of our independent medical groups to participate in the Medicare Shared Savings Program in January 2014. Our doctors can collaborate and provide additional care coordination and support programs for their patients as participants. Our doctors are also dedicated to evaluating the outcomes of the care we give and ensuring that our patients receive their preventive care.
With primary care and specialty physicians dedicated to seeking excellence in patient care, technology, and innovation strives to achieve a healthier and happier future for both our doctors and their patients.
Top Reasons to Work with Us Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus
What You Will Be Doing - Successful implementation of web applications
- Being part of a team using Test Driven Development
- Use knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle management, tools, and cross-functional activities
- You will develop reusable components used across many websites
- You will use your eye for detail to test your work to ensure it meets design, accessibility and mobile standards
- You will solve interesting problems day-to-day that involve creative and innovative solutions
- You will seek out the knowledge of other team members and offer helpful knowledge to others
What You Need for this Position 5+ Years Software Development Experience
3+ Years Angular/ React (Typescript)
3+ Years C#
Nice To Have
- RESTful APIs
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with Angular and C# experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kyle Dietriech
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!