Full Stack Engineer *Job Title:* Full Stack Software Engineer
*Job Location:* Remote
*Salary:* $100k-$130k + Yearly Bonus
*Requirements:* 5+ years
We are an omnichannel marketing provider. We help companies engage with customers through Kiosks, Digital Signage & Mobile Marketing Solutions, which are integrated with existing marketing channels through a cloud based platform. We build vision and value for our clients and we are looking to bring on a motivated Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing - Design, develop, and enhance websites and web applications.
- Participate in full development life cycle from concept to deployment.
- Work closely with management, architects and other team m embers to understand and address specific requirements.
- Participate and provide feedback about project progress through our Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Perform trouble-shooting and programming analysis of system issues.
- Produce quality code that performs well and follows the standards that are in place.
- Contribute positively to overall success of the web team and the ability to meet the required deadlines.
What You Need for this Position - BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent required for consideration.
- Experience implementing object-oriented analysis and design techniques and patterns.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, AJAX. Experience with jQuery, jQuery Mobile and CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap,
- Experience with SQL. MSSQL, SQL Server Management, SQL Theory, etc.
-Experience with Agile methodologies. SCRUM is preferred.
- Experience with Project Tracking Systems and tasks management flow. We use JIRA.
- Solid understanding of Code Management (Git/Git-Flow). Ability to resolve merge conflicts, manage code branches, create and review pull requests.
- Solid understanding of Web Services Architectures (REST/SOAP). Experience building and consuming Web Services and Web APIs.
- Solid, analytical debugging skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in writing technical documentation and requirements.
What's In It for You - Benefits
- Yearly Bonus
- Fully Remote (no travel)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
If you are a Full Stack Software Engineer, please apply today.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kendall Moore
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!