Kforce has a client seeking a Full Stack Java Developer w/AWS and Devops in Sunrise, FL.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the technical team that architects, designs, develops, implements, and maintains scalable web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with product team and other development teams to ensure successful implementation and integration of interactive web & mobile applications.
- Converts stories, specifications and requirements into functional application code and works with front-end designers to create functional web pages and applications
- Coordinate system analysis for business functions, discovering business rules and ensuring that they are handled appropriately by the business applications
- Understand and adhere to industry best practices for delivering high quality code and is an active participant in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Interact with the business and user community to gather and validate business requirements and business rules
- Work according to defined scope and timelines and track work in progress
- Break down projects into tasks with time estimation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-7 years software development experience using Java / J2EE and object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Full stack development using infrastructure cloud services (AWS preferred) and cloud-native tools and design patterns (Containers, Serverless, Docker, etc)
- Demonstrated proficiency with developing web services and API's including Microservices
- Experience with front-end technologies including Angular, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax
- Experience working with relational databases and NoSQL, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB
- Experience with Eclipse, IntelliJ, or equivalent IDEs Unit testing tools JUnit or equivalent
- Experience working with and implementing third party e-commerce services including, but not limited to: Credit Card Processing, Customer Product Reviews, Site Analytics (Google Analytics), SEO/SEM, and on-site content and catalog searches (Google)
- Experience with web and native cross-device mobile applications, SDKs and cross-platform frameworks (jQuery mobile, PhoneGap, React Native, etc)
- Experience with Software engineering best-practices, including but not limited to version control (Git, TFS, Subversion, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.), automated unit testing, and DevOps
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.