Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities , our diverse, 650+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering to create better places for people.
We are a team of experts with individual specialties working together, driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving, design and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We create places for communities of people that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well into the future.
Positions are available in the Transportation, Field Services Construction or Survey, Site and Municipal Engineering groups in multiple locations in Southeast Michigan.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Participate in the collection and analysis of data and preparation of satisfactory designs.
- Perform design calculations and conduct investigative analyses toward completion of assigned design tasks and direct. preparation of design specifications.
- Perform quantity estimates, detailing, and check calculations and drawings.
- Organize scheduling of specific tasks and assignments.
Growth at OHM Advisors
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) and internship/co-op experience preferred.
Advancement isn't just for our clients. We're committed to moving our team forward, too. At OHM Advisors, you'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work at a growing company creating innovative solutions for forward-thinking clients. But there's not just cool work on big projects. You'll be empowered to create your own career path in a culture that supports your individual professional development goals and encourages your pursuits through continued opportunities for growth. Read about some of our opportunities for career growth and enrichment on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.