Kforce has a client in search of a Hardware Asset Management Analyst in McLean, VA.Key Tasks:
- Effectively communication with all stakeholders towards the goal of maximizing Customer Experience
- Ensure the accurate collection, storage, and maintenance of data on all in-scope devices in the asset repository, as well as timely and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to program assets and the asset tracking system
- Track lease and warranty data in support of refresh as well as end of life processes and projects
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies to maintain integrity of asset data; Identify and report on potential issues with the asset tracking tool, supporting systems and inputs
- Support audit and remediation efforts as needed
- 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; Or an advanced degree without experience; Or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of IT experience related to Hardware IT Asset Management
- Demonstrate a working understanding of hardware asset management, policies, procedures and ITAM best practices
- An understanding of Quality Assurance concepts and practices as related to ITAM and Managed Services
- Experience using industry standard ITAM solutions like Flexera, SNOW Software, Aspera etc.; Good working knowledge of ITSM systems like ServiceNow and Remedy
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.