We are seeking an HCM Integrations Specialist to support and maintain systems integrations for our People (HR) and Payroll Teams. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing configurations, and see every challenge as an opportunity for system improvements.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Workday integrations
- Provide guidance to data engineers on best practices for data extraction and analysis
- Guide and support engineers who develop custom-built tools on top of Workday's APIs
- Use Facebook's internal tools and become familiar with our unique development environment to provide superior custom-application and Workday integration support
- Create detailed integration specifications, field mappings, and designs to support the entire integration deployment life-cycle
- Monitor scheduled integrations and develop automated management processes
- Research integration failures, perform root cause analyses, and report back to management and business leaders. Develop plans to mitigate and avoid future system issues
- Safeguard system access and security, and support system audits
- Provide tier-3 support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with HCM and Payroll system integrations
- Responsible for driving HR and Payroll Data Quality
- 4+ years experience in implementing solutions with ERP software
- 4+ years experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- At least one full implementation of Workday, with demonstrated Workday technical and integrations experience
- 2+ years experience with Workday Studio, EIB, and Core Connectors
- 1+ years experience developing payroll interface or payroll-related integrations
- 2+ years of Workday integration testing experience
- 2+ years experience developing Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Workday administrative functions including tenant configuration, data loads, and maintenance
- Enthusiastic about solving complex, system-to-system integration problems
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders and users
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.