Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Heavy Machine Operator in Midland, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
The position of Warehouse Machine Equipment Operator is responsible for all aspects of material loading and unloading in the warehouse and lay down yard.
- Front end loader
- 12000 # standard forklift
- Inside stand-up electric forklift
- Must perform daily safety checks on above material handling equipment.
- Examine incoming shipments. Report and or reject damaged goods before signing for material.
- Perform proper "housekeeping" daily at warehouse and laydown yard.
- Place materials on shelves, racks, or other designated storage areas safely and in an orderly fashion.
- Receive material coming to the warehouse and laydown yard accurately and safely.
- Verify the quantity and description of materials received by checking the material delivered against the packing list and then the purchase order. Record and report any discrepancies found.
- Provide proper customer service at warehouse issuing and receiving window.
- Prepare materials for shipment and complete all necessary paperwork to ship materials properly.
- Accurately identify and count stock materials as listed on annual physical inventory count sheets.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be certified to operate all warehouse material handling equipment safely.
- Must have 3-5 years of Oil and Gas industry warehousing and heavy equipment operation experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Able to move and lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.