About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Help Desk Technician might include the following:
Who You Are
- Provide frontline technical assistance and support to end users in a call center environment via phone, chat or email
- Install, modify or repair computer hardware and software
- Troubleshoot computer systems and/or printer hardware issues
- Troubleshoot miscellaneous network and server issues
- Walk end users through the problem-solving process
- Document end user queries, problems and solutions
- Follow up with an end user to ensure the issue has been resolved
- Deployment to other area and regional offices to address technical needs require hands-on support
- You have excellent client services and communication skills -- both your verbal and written communication are outstanding
- You have proven problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- You have an understanding of a call center environment
- You understand basic PC and printer hardware
- You are motivated by working on multiple projects and can meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects
- In addition to all this you have an Associate's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Previous experience with Microsoft products is required
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out onFacebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedInor ourAbout Uspage.
This job has expired.