Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
- Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
- McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate. Position Summary
Are YOU looking to grow your HR career with a "Best in class" HR team? In this position YOU will provide outstanding administrative support for HR operations, programs and processes. This position will work with different departments as internal stakeholders to support a high growth business.Principal Responsibilities
• Support talent acquisition process (coordinate interview schedules via Zoom, record feedback sessions, sourcing) and other miscellaneous staffing responsibilities as assigned and required.
• Be an enthusiastic employer brand ambassador
• Represent Interventional Urology/Teleflex team by proving exceptional experience for internal and external stakeholders (candidates, employees)
• Audit time cards for accuracy on weekly basis (Payroll support)
• Tap into your "report and metric savvy" background to prepare ad-hoc reports and assist with bi-monthly/quarterly HR reports
• Provide excellent onboarding and offboarding support.
• Own job description audit and flow to ensure quality system compliance
• Respond to verification of employment requests
• Support HR projects on an ongoing basis
• Responsible for other miscellaneous HR support responsibilities as assigned and required.
• Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving and fun!Education / Experience Requirements
• BA degree or similar degree in HR or related field, or equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience in human resources
• Experience with employment laws and government regulations (i.e, EEOC guidelines, FLSA, FMLA, ADA) is a plusSpecialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio and HRIS systems
• Strong written/verbal communication
• Resourceful, Self-starter
• Detail orientation and prioritization skills (ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, with changing priorities)
• Process improvement mindset
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes
• Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills
• You will be required to go into Pleasanton office on a weekly basis (based on business needs)
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.