The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 22121
Are you an energetic and dedicated professional seeking an opportunity to demonstrate your multi-tasking ability? Do you thrive in an environment of diverse responsibilities? Are you a change agent? If so, our HR Generalist role could be the perfect next career move for you.
In partnership with the HR Manager, the HR Generalist (HR Business Partner) provides a broad range of expert services: recruitment and succession planning; employee development and training; labor-management relations; employment law and policy interpretation, compensation and classification management; benefits administration and employee rewards/recognition; and regulatory compliance guidance and HR reporting. This is a manufacturing site-based position and previous experience in this environment is preferred
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a liaison between employees and management
- Coordinate and review 30,60,90 day evaluations
- Collaborate with recruiting team on recruitment, new hire processing, job postings, descriptions and additional recruitment strategies
- Monitor staffing plans to ensure open positions are filled in a timely and compliant basis, which includes running turnover reports for production roles.
- Experience ensuring all employees complete onboarding process
- Provide accurate and timely updates in Success Factors for requisitions, new hires, promotions, job changes etc.
- Manage Exit / termination process
- Develop and lead employee-engagement programs, services, and/or events
- Assist with investigations and audits to ensure and/or maintain EEO/AA/OFCC or Federal/State employment law compliance in practice as it related to hiring, training, transfers, or promotions of people assets
Why work at Harris?
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field with 2 years of HR experience or an Associate's Degree in a related field with 4 years of HR experience
- PHR Preferred
- Project management experience (implementing change management projects, new services or employee benefits concepts)
- Time and attendance experience
- Payroll experience
- Preferred experience with SAP Successfactors
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with a strong talent in data entry.
- A strict focus on maintaining data confidentiality and accommodating appropriate retention guidelines.
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to prioritize work and multi-task several projects simultaneously and quickly adjust to new situations
- Confidence and knowledge to exercise independent judgement while staying up-to-date on federal/state laws and regulations.
- Travel 10% may be required, some evenings/early mornings to accommodate shifts
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Excellent compensation
- A stable yet growing company with a commitment to excellence.
- An environment that values its talented and dedicated employees.
- An employer with a comprehensive focus on continuous improvement.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Human Resources Section:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Data Entry, Project Manager, Welding, SAP, ERP, Administrative, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.