ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS' Corporate Support teams operate the firm's core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Human Resources develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As we continue to grow our firm, we are currently looking for a Global Leadership Development Manager. As part of a team this individual will help create the vision, design the programs and execute on the strategy for leadership development at ZS. This individual works with key leaders to understand the needs of ZS leaders to evolve and transform the approach for global leadership development.
- Partner across HR, the Learning ecosystem and ZS Leadership to build the vision and strategy informed by a deep understanding of the current state of Leadership Development and relevant world-class standard methodologies
- Meet and engage with subject matter specialists, key partners, and learners to conduct needs analyses, define requirements
- Be the leader on learning industry trends to foster greater design and delivery innovation and efficiency, as well as learning impact and learner accessibility.
- Lead a collective team and recommend additional staffing plans based on vision/strategy and priority needs for the function.
- Manage, design and deliver learning experiences ranging from flagship programs to discipline-specific programs to forward-thinking, just-in-time tools that fulfill audience needs and identify solutions that get results, working with external vendors and internal project teams as appropriate.
- Establish governance process and protocols, look for commonalities, opportunities to simplify and iterate to continuously improve and create consistency/scale and drive efficiencies.
- Develop the communication strategy for the team's offerings and work with regional leads to guide the execution
- Work with business leaders and subject matter experts to strategically align business goals with people development through learning and expertise development activities
- Lead the overall continuity of the learning strategy implementation from planning to development to deployment to execution; provide oversight, review materials, and assist in critical development tasks during implementation
- Develop new thought leadership in the areas of leadership development and readiness, and learning theory
- Define metrics for successful evaluation of programs around learning impact, reach, needs and ongoing evaluation to ensure program quality, audience value and continuous improvement
- Manage and oversee all dimensions of leadership development and learning including course development, faculty expertise, learning reinforcement and KPI tied to individual performance
- Facilitate selected learning programs
- BA/BS degree required with strong academic performance, MBA or Master of Science in I/O Psych, organizational psychology, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant work experience with expertise focused on leadership development, professional services experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in driving from strategy through to implementation - outstanding program and project management skills
- Proven experience developing and leading learning strategies that delivered high learner impact and strong business performance
- Subject matter expertise in leadership development and facilitation skills
- Forward-thinking experience in learning & development functions with a broad focus to include design, development, learning systems/technology, learning measurement and virtual and face to face learning experiences.
- Excellent team management and people development capabilities, including management of a geographically dispersed team and India-based shared services team
- Strong understanding of performance assessment theory and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong executive level facilitation, consultative approach and interviewing skills.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades
This job has expired.