Job ID: 417440
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is searching for a strategic and results oriented HR Manager to strengthen our business by maximizing human capital for our Corporate Functions. Reporting directly to the HR Director in this critical role you will act as a trusted advisor and business partner, ensuring we have the right talent in place and career development for our team members. As a key contributor to our People strategy, you will utilize business acumen to drive staffing decisions which directly improve our bottom line. Additionally, you will counsel leaders as a trusted advisor on performance management and employee relations matters.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization where those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have significant opportunity to succeed and advance in the HR function.
Critical Leadership Competencies
- Lead and participate in key projects to drive HR strategies and improve our business that align to business strategic imperatives
- Ensure 100% compliance through consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and best practices
- Influence and communicate with all levels of the organization including Senior Leadership
- Serve as a coach to managers
- Ensure employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved
- Promote a positive work culture by driving team engagement initiatives and employee advocacy
- Lead key HR processes including compensation, merit and bonus planning
- Facilitate talent reviews and performance management processes using contemporary tools & processes
- Responsible for compensation planning, including annual merit & bonus process
- Results oriented
- Fact-Based decision making
- Coach & Developer of others
- Effective Communicator
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Team Builder
- Ability to work in ambiguity
What CRH Offers You
- Experience supporting corporate functions and ERP integration teams preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
HR Manager, Employee Relations, HR, Chemical Engineer, Project Manager, Human Resources, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.