This role partners with Account Managers and National Account Managers in a holistic approach to ensure software, products, services and processes support customer's business needs. Works directly with customers in the Healthcare space (payers, providers, pharmacies) and collaborates to understand their business needs, and their unique environment in order to determine optimum configuration of LexisNexis products and services. In addition, this position provides extensive technical assistance to the customer.
- Provide process analysis, consultation, training and assistance to customers as requested. Performs reviews, clarifies and clearly understands customer business processes, to gain an understanding of their operations. Translates their business needs into documented processes and procedures. Develops customization and configuration and prioritizes tracks and drives product implementations.
- Researches/gathers and refines business requirements, performs business intelligence assessments/analysis and cost benefit analysis; communicates findings/trends/relevant information effectively and proposes options/solutions; coordinates internal resources as needed and communicates progress/results.
- Reviews project status, compliance risks and issues to ensure effective resolution. Ensures overall project plan effectiveness and timely issue resolution; addresses any significant fluctuations in project initiative regularly. Clearly articulate issues and resolutions, set customer expectations and negotiate priorities.
- Provide training, assistance and information as needed to ensure clients have adequate knowledge to effectively use LexisNexis products.
- Provide technical and product knowledge expertise and recommendations to both technical and non-technical internal and external audiences via conference calls, WebEx, and in person.
- Continuously seek new improvement opportunities for enhancing both software product and consulting process. Recognize and identify new revenue opportunities and communicate to the LexisNexis Account Team.
- 10% domestic travel to customer job sites.
- Education: BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent related experience.
- 3-5 years previous work experience within the Customer Service and Technical Support industries.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience working directly with customers in a consultative and business analyst type role
- Demonstrated project planning, project leadership, consulting and customer services skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including articulating ideas and information; possess ability to collaborate effectively with all levels including various levels of management, staff, vendors, and clients.
- Outstanding presentation and training skills
- Some technical skills with XML and Batch products preferred; some coding experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.