Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
019462 Industrial Maintenance Tech- 3rd Shift (Open)
Job Summary: All Shifts Open
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
Benefits Package includes- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Tuition Reimbursement.
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of PLC and basic trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work daily and weekend.
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required
- Use acetylene welding/cutting torch and combination welding procedures.
Eligible on the 1st day of employment - 10Paid Holidays
-- 10 Paid Vacation days
(prorated in 1st year depending on hire date)
- Monthly Production Bonuses
(after completion of 60 day probationary period)
- Yearly Profit sharing program
- Eligible after 1yr
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.