We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
MUST LIVE IN UTAH
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. What work could be more rewarding and meaningful than knowing you have made sure someone is taken care of when life throws a curveball?
Being a Sales and Service Hero takes great willpower, hard work, and a commitment to meeting Member needs while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Enjoy making a high volume of outbound calls and emails to prospects that have expressed an interest online (internet leads) in receiving a quote from AAA
- Proactively follow up on new insurance and roadside assistance sales, as well as marketing lists
- Use sales techniques and product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs, including conducting insurance reviews to identify a range of suitable products
- Leverage tools and underwriting guidelines to assess risks and ensure compliance when recommending products and coverage needs
- Consistently meet or exceed all sales expectations and effectively overcome objections to close the sale and tracks all leads, including following up, to close assigned leads
- Provides a sales experience that enhances the Member's affinity to the AAA brand and results in greater Member satisfaction and loyalty
- High school diploma or GED required, with 1 to 3 years of sales experience in the Insurance industry and/or call center preferred.
- Ability to acquire the active and unrestricted state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty insurance within thirty (30) calendar days of hire. Active P&C resident license(s) preferred.
- Be reliable to work a schedule that may include weekends/holidays and adhere to your assigned work schedule
- Enjoy working from home and have a dedicated work space free of distractions/noise that includes a desk, chair, etc, along with the ability to hardwire your internet connection
- Possesses sales skills effectively employed in the tracking, following up on and closing of assigned leads.
- Knowledge of desktop systems including but not limited to Microsoft Office software applications.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience required. Insurance industry and/or call center work experience preferred.
- Ability to acquire the active and unrestricted state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty insurance within thirty (30) calendar days of hire. Active required license(s) in CA, NV and UT preferred.
What We Offer:
- Training - You will receive virtual paid training that will set you up for success.
- Licensing Assistance - AAA will assist with the cost of licensing
- Compensation - Generous commission structure with the ability to earn commissions on every policy and product sales. (Agent average earnings $78,000)
- Work from Home - We provide you with a computer, monitor, headset, and leads.
- Schedule - We are open 7 days a week (including weekends and holidays) and offer several schedule options.
- Paid Time Off - Accrue 5.2 hours of Paid Time Off every pay period during your first 12 months - that's 17 days in your first year!
- Volunteer Time - We know Heroes like to give back to their communities; we grant 24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time every year!
- Benefits - For eligible Team Members, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program and more!
- 401K - Dollar for dollar company match up to 6% of employee contributions.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 100 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.