Job ID: 294060
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team. As an intern, you will be working closely with several departments within the organization, who will provide you with real hands-on projects and initiatives of the department.
We have internship positions available in various areas, including but not limited to:
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
To be considered for an Intern position, the following conditions must be met:
- Be a college student or recent college graduate with a record of strong academic achievement
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work with deadlines
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct themselves professionally
- Computer experience a must and typing of numbers with accuracy
- Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency and proactive approach
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Engineer, Supply, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations
This job has expired.