Employment History Include your last ten (10) years of employment history, or length of your employment history if less, including all positions (even those that are not relevant to this position) and periods of unemployment. Incomplete information could disqualify you from further consideration.
Under direction, the intern will perform tasks and support of academic research projects. Responsibilities may include: Data entry, monitoring participants, data analysis such as actiwatch, CGM, and nutritional data, actiwatch data scoring, testing the myCircadianClock (mCC) app, and answering participant feedbacks from the mCC app.
(100%) Lab Support
- Answering Feedbacks for the myCircacdianCloc app
- Data entry
- Data analysis
- Actiwatch scoring
- Monitoring participants
- Nutrition analysis
- mCC app testing
- No professional experience required
- Prior experience in a laboratory setting
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Undergraduate coursework in life sciences or equivalent work experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Punctual, meticulous and rigorous in completing an assigned task.
- Theoretical knowledge of biological sciences.
- Proven organizational and time management skills to successfully set priorities, meet established deadlines and recognize new problems with changing priorities and interruptions.
- Highly organized, effective at multitasking and adept at juggling changing priorities.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and discuss research materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing sound judgment, tact and a recognition of situations requiring confidentiality.
- Ability to diplomatically and professionally interact with all levels of Institute staff and external contacts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with PC and MAC operating systems, standard business office equipment and commonly used software and tools, such as Microsoft Office, electronic mail, and the internet.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be willing to work in an animal-related research environment.
- Satisfactory completion of the Institute’s background investigation.
- Must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
This position requires constant adjusting focus, grasping, hearing, keying, seeing, sitting, talking, analyzing, calculating, communicating, reading, reasoning, writing, and working inside.