About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
As an IT Audit Associate in our Risk Advisory Services practice, you will be part of a team that provides a multitude of value-added IT audit and consulting services to our clients. You will be responsible for evaluating and auditing clients and their IT control environments based on the appropriate audit framework, methodology, or reporting format. You will also have the opportunity to provide consulting services through readiness assessments and IT general control reviews to identify security and/or control weaknesses and provide the client with solutions to mitigate them.
As an IT Audit Associate, you will conduct and assist in audits and assessments such as:
- IT General Control Reviews
- System and Organizational Controls (SOC) audits
- IT Controls audits and assessments related to financial reporting.
- HITRUST certifications
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certifications
Responsibilities and expectations of the position consist of:
- Conducting / assisting in walkthroughs / meetings with clients to identify and to understand their controls, systems, and applications relevant to the scope of the audit / assessment.
Who You Are
- Evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls, policies and procedures
- Identifying gaps and areas of weakness and non-compliance and providing appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Following established documentation standards and expectations set by Eide Bailly for each audit / assessment-type being performed.
- Maintaining positive client relationships by monitoring client needs and expectations and by meeting our deadlines and adding value through our professional services.
In this Risk Advisory role, you will need to be familiar with the overall audit process. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management, staff and clients.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT or technology required, IT-related audit experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Information Technology field preferred. Alternatively, Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Accounting coupled with a minor in Information Technology will also be considered.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification is preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of IT controls and IT audit. Experience with SOC, HITRUST, NIST 800-53, FFIEC, FDICIA, SOX a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong time management, project management and organizational skills
- Great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, especially regionally.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What To Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
This job has expired.