1790 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Liaises between business users and IT developers to facilitate the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning program. Customizes and configures workflow for integration and testing of client/server applications. May specialize in one or more business areas such as Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Sales Support, or Inventory Management and/or in specific software or system.
1. Collects, develops, coordinates, and maintains business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation; ensures requirements meet acceptance standards.
2. Develops requirements documentation and diagrammatic models such as use cases and functional specifications; coordinates the capture of process models and functional testing; ensures the system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated.
3. Works with leadership to prepare analysis reports that enable business and design decisions.
4. Provides level 3 user support and coordinates resolution of issues to include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation as needed.
5. Develops and manages user acceptance criteria, coordinates end-user training, assesses User Acceptance testing (UAT) results to evaluate user adherence.
6. Contributes to the development of project timelines and the definition and documentation of user requirements including review phases, level of effort, and duration of requirements management activities.
7. Assists in the development of standard format, content and style guidelines to ensure usability, accuracy, consistency, and quality.
8. Collects and analyzes data to enable decision making and process improvement.
9. Looks for trends and patterns.
10. Consults stakeholders concerning opportunities, trends, and recommendations.
11. Works with team and internal/external customers to identify solutions that support business process improvement initiatives and advise suitable courses of action.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of business analyst experience in an IT project-based environment, or an equivalent combination of experience and education required
- IT project management experience on small to medium projects dealing with priority and risk required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with various business process and system modeling tools required (e.g., Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, Event Modeling, State Modeling, Process decomposition, Use Case Scenarios)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Knowledge of business requirements management methodology and techniques
- Knowledge of application development life cycle and methodologies
- Verbal and written communications skills, including presentation to convey technically complex information to a non-IT audience
- Working knowledge of formal project and resource management methods, knowledge, and skills, including planning, scheduling, monitoring, control, documentation, and evaluation
- Facilitation and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Critical and systems thinking skills
- Organizational and management skills to coordinate projects, goals, and objectives
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Regularly required to:
Occasionally required to:
- Sit, stand, and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
* Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.