As a data entry Intern, you will be required to assit in data entry for special projects as needed.
To ensure success as a help desk specialist, you should have knowledge of computer software and hardware systems, excellent diagnostic skills, and high-level communication skills. A help desk intern provides fast and effective support over the phone and in person. $15 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Education requirements:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of workstation PCs and other computer-related hardware
- Installing and maintaining any job-specific software
- Maintaining all printers/scanners and assisting in future projects
- Provide help-desk support and resolve problems to user's satisfaction
- Maintain system configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc.
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software
- Assist with on-boarding of new users, assign users and computers to proper groups
- Document internal procedures
- Other duties as assigned
About US FNM:
- Ability to solve difficult and complex problems
- Proficient in use of Windows based computer software.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
Falls of Neuse Management LLC (FNMLLC) provides management support services for American Welding & Gas, Inc. (AWG), National Coatings & Supplies, Inc. (NCS) and Warren Oil Company (WOC) from our corporate headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative, and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.
This job has expired.