Location: Des Moines, IA
• Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field or equivalent work experience
• Relevant internship or professional experience in an IT customer service, IT support or IT troubleshooting role or related experience Core competencies for success:
• Must have basic planning/organizational, time management, decision-making, and superb written/verbal communication skills
• Must be able to maintain accuracy and confidentiality
• Possess strong problem-solving and big-picture/conceptual skills
• Must be able to work with people at all levels and demonstrate the ability to understand and embrace change. For positions with Principal Global Investors, you will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.