Junior Marketing Manager If you are a Junior Marketing Manager with experience, please read on!
WE ARE ONLY HIRING FOR THESE STATES DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY LIVING IN THESE STATES (Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin)
We are a founder-led publisher for women who love finding great deals and want to shop smarter. Our teams of shopping experts curate and hand-test nearly a thousand deals per week, so there is always something new to discover each time you visit our website, app, and your inbox. This position is responsible for leveraging data, testing, industry trends, and creative ideas to optimize user inbox journeys on a 1:1 level.
What You Will Be Doing - Drive strategy to engage and nurture our email audience to meet short and long term business goals
- Develop and refine our approach to email marketing by using data, analytics, and research to evaluate current performance and identify areas for improvement
- Build and optimize highly relevant, targeted, and personalized email marketing programs at scale, including behavioral triggers, lifecycle series, ad hoc and transactional emails
- Work closely with our marketing, business intelligence and automation teams to create and implement strategies for list growth, health and increased engagement
- Develop KPIs to measure both the short-term and long-term success of email; partner with our business intelligence team to build and monitor ROI dashboards
- Recommend and implement testing and conversion-driving strategies, with clear objectives and measures of success
- Lead in planning and maintaining email touchpoint and journey map
- Ability to effectively communicate channel performance and insights to internal stakeholders
What You Need for this Position - 3 - 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, CRM, or email marketing for an ecommerce or D2C company
- Demonstrable experience managing, segmenting and optimizing a CRM database with millions of customers
- Experience with ESPs, database segmentation queries and triggered customer journeys
- Ability to scour data within our system to provide personalized and dynamic email content
- Experience architecting A/B and cohort tests to isolate the variables that will prove a hypothesis right or wrong
- Ability to use knowledge of marketing, branding, and creativity to develop highly impactful and creatively excellent campaigns
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environment
- Ability to build, code and debug HTML email templates preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 (DOE)
- We pay 100% for employees medical premiums and offer generous options for dental, vision and employees families.
- Paid parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Junior Marketing Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!