• Develops and builds awareness of key customer needs, as relayed by others.
• Participates in customer discovery activities with the product team and gives input for solutions.
• Helps others to deliver on existing customer commitments.
• Regularly reads competitive announcements and events.
Data-Driven Decision-Making & Analysis
• Seeks out data in partnership with others to support decisions.
• Demonstrates ability to review data from predefined dashboards and shares with team members for decision making.
• Understands key metrics for their feature area and major influencers of these metrics.
Go to Market & Product Marketing Lifecycle
• With clear direction participates in go to market launch plans and activities.
• Develops an understanding of how the product is marketed to customers.
• Participates in select customer events.
• Distributes information to sales and marketing to educate on product issues.
Product Delivery & Development Lifecycle
• Demonstrates an understanding of the customer experience, and the components of a good product.
• Writes clear and concise product requirements that meet guidelines in a timely and effective manner.
• Recommends and plans use of feature functionality.
Strategy & Commercial Acumen
• Develops an understanding of, and executes defined product strategy.
• Proactively asks questions about strategy and goals.
• Learns the company technology stack at a high level, for his/her feature area.
• Ability to write detailed technical user stories and present to internal stakeholders.
• Learns about technologies to assist day-to-day tasks.
• Is curious and keen to learn and develop new ideas, skills and knowledge
• Acts on feedback to improve him/herself
• Looks for developmental opportunities in day-to-day work
• Invests time and energy in self-development (professional qualifications , relevant reading, networking meetings, etc.)
Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
• Is able to understand, analyze and resolve core issues within own role
• Works with others on solving complex problems and issues
• "Brainstorms" with others to look for different approaches to current process and tasks
• Looks for opportunities to develop new ideas or thinking within own role
• Experiments with new ideas as part of role
Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
• Demonstrates effective conversational skills, including active listening and questioning
• Shares information relevant to own role
• Participates in team presentations
Collaboration and Teamwork
• Develops co-operative working relationships within the team
• Considers how own style affects others and tailors interactions accordingly
• Looks for ways to develop mutually beneficial relationships across teams
• Is approachable and friendly
• Asks for opinions of others
• Participates in formal and informal gatherings to meet new people and develop new relationships
Inspires and motivates others to high performance
• Brings enthusiasm to the team
• Gets to know others in the team and what is important to them
• Observes behaviours and models self after the others
• Leads by example by performing at high levels
Focus On Results
Drives for Results
• Works hard to achieve objectives
• Stays focused on key commitments
• Looks to overcome obstacles or barriers to performing
• Works with others to achieve joint goals
Experience (US Only) and Education
Suggested Minimum Years of PM Experience: 0-2 years
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
Education to Qualify: Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.