Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscienceContract Research Organizationservices. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specializedand molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralizedand entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Compile kits based on the packaging instructions and SOPs and prepare the shipments
- Make sure every kit is provided with the correct label
- Perform necessary administrative procedures for proper settlement of the orders
- Perform support tasks if necessary, for example quality control or order preparation
- Make sure that the workspace keeps clean
- Ensure all items are tidied up in the right place
- Works well with others/Team Player
- And OTHER DUTIES as instructed
Part Time hours between 7-4 M-F. Willing to work with a varitety of time frames!QualificationsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
Adheres to site environmental health and safety (EHS) requirementsBasic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Work experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word/Outlook)
- Ability to lift packages up to 30lbs without assistance
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work OT and weekends when necessary
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in warehouse
- High School diploma/GED
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Quality Control
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
As an employee of Eurofins Viracor or Eurofins Viracor BioPharma Services, I understand that it is my duty and responsibility to uphold the Corporate Values and Code of Conduct at all times. If I have any questions regarding my job description or any duties or requirements contained within, I understand it is my responsibility to share these concerns with my manager and/or Human Resources.
Eurofins Viracor and Eurofins Viracor BioPharma Services are committed to promoting an equal employment opportunity workplace environment and is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information (GINA), disability, military and/or veteran status, and/or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. The Company's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer all employment-related matters on the basis of an individual's qualifications, abilities and efforts without regard to protected status.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.