Lead DevOps Engineer Job Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
Requirements: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux, C#, DevOps, Cloud
Salary Range: $130,000 to $170,000
If you are a Lead DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on!
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will be working for a top software contributor in the Automotive Industry who's mission is to help customers increase their revenues and profitability through business intelligence and analytics. We are proud of our WIN-WIN culture which is strongly rooted in teamwork, trust, and a commitment to excellence from all levels of the company!
If you are looking to join a winning team then this is the right opportunity for you!
What You Will Be Doing - Spearhead and provide leadership/support for our Engineering Teams (DevOps, Cloud)
- Lead the Architectural Design/Vision for the organization utilizing best practices, being a key contributor on technical design, creating user stories, and helping out with production-related items
- Deliver quality, working products to enterprise customers in an Agile environment
- Partnering with Executives and upper Management on product road maps, timelines, and other important objectives
- Mentor, lead, and grow Junior DevOps/Cloud Engineers
What You Need for this Position - 8+ years of engineering experience with heavy emphasis on DevOps/Cloud Technologies
- Strong AWS experience: EC2, S3, Cloudwatch, EKS, RDS, VPC, Etc. (will be key contributor during cloud migration)
- CI/CD, Automation on AWS
- Containerization (Kubernetes)
- Terraform scripting experience
- Experience supporting Linux-based systems
- Networking/virtualization of systems
- Microservices, APIs, and experience with server less apps
- Experience with Python, SQL, or any other scripting
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
What's In It for You Competitive Salary - $130,000 to $170,000
- Stock options
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Lead DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jenny Boualavong
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!