Kforce is seeking a Senior Lead Level Systems Engineer C/C++ to work remotely. This position will be remote for the long term to help mitigate exposure to any COVID-19.Summary:This project is extremely important to our client's top business initiatives for 2021. They have a very tight customer engagement loop and will need to come in and hit the ground running. One of the key initiatives is currently is client test mode and will be hitting the official release/launch in May. After that they will need to push updates every two weeks. The second initiative is under a tight NDA but is looking to disrupt communication platforms.Duties:
- Design application-level programs for embedded hardware
- Create APIs for accessing and controlling system level components, Linux, or Windows
- Work with scientists and engineers to develop analysis and control applications
- Design future software architectures for our portfolio of products
- Create, build, and maintain a clean, concise, and modular codebase
Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
- Degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Extensive experience with C/C++ with a heavy focus working with pointers
- Greenfield development
- Strong background in object-oriented programming with C++, C, C#, .NET, and PowerShell
- Significant expertise in the Microsoft stack, including the Windows API
- Strong working knowledge of Systems Administration of Widows based platforms including server and workstation operating systems
- Experience with administering, monitoring, and securing Windows Server environments
- System level experience with API (in a Linux or windows environment)
- Knowledge of inter-process communication and web sockets
- Have a high ethic of software quality and a desire to accelerate software production by following best practices in unit testing and continuous integration
Nice to have:
- Golang experience
- Backend server experience with Windows Desktop
- Proven capability and experience working remotely
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.