Develop and administer the corporate new hire onboarding process while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and facilitate new-hire orientation, classroom training, site tours, and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) training
- Develop job instruction training to ensure consistency, efficiency, and safety
- Provide direction and support to Floor Trainers
- Advise site leadership of employee skillset and training needs
- Collaborate with site leadership to review retention trends, turnover data, employee engagement initiatives, accident trends, health & safety statistics, and overall program results
- May create and review new RAMS-RA/SSOW/Tool box talks
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- May assist Human Resources Business Partner with HR initiatives and administrative duties
- May assist site management with audits and safety program initiatives
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
- 2 years experience developing and implementing training programs and processes or 2 years leadership experience in a warehouse/distribution center
- Proficient computer skill, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lead discussions, make presentations, and deliver technical results to a non-technical audience
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) experience
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days