Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Family Medicine team!
Schedule: Full-time, days
This position requires the ability to problem solve and work independently. LPN will function as liaison between physician(s) and patients. The LPN is responsible for assisting in the preparation, examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the physician.
- Appropriately and professionally assisting patients during the examination.
- Assist the physician and assist the MR with front desk duties when necessary.
- Maintain the clinical inventories for the practice under the direction and guidance of the Office Coordinator and/or provider(s).
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in the delivery of patient care.
- Record patient data in a pertinent, concise, timely, and legible manner.
- Prepare lab specimens for pickup and maintain pick up record.
- Clean instruments and ensure their preparation for the next day.
What We Offer:
- Active and unencumbered Practical Nurse License (required)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience (required)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.