At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Line Attendant is responsible for accurate records and production identification; maintenance and efficiency of the packaging of cheese. Always adheres to all USDA, GMP, and safety regulations.
What You'll Do at Saputo
JOB REQUIREMENTSWho Is Right For The Role
- Will report issues/concerns to Supervisor on duty pertaining to personnel, GMP, quality and safety
- Setup all equipment and supplies- this includes but not limited to Hayssens, metal detector, automated tail-off equipment, scales, glue machines.
- Responsible for generating and documentation of computer pallet tickets
- Will check and verify all codes, labels, and packaging
- Will verify that correct cheese and vats are being packed within specifications
- Responsible for reading computer print outs and following a designated scheduled
- Will ensure communication of product changeovers, products to run before and after changeovers, and duties based on workstation rotation to fellow employees
- Will complete quality checks on film and code dates, metal detectors, product boxes, and use of tare weight and correct lot number usage
- Responsible for taking product samples to lab for testing purposes
- Responsible for all department documentation
- Ability to work in a safe and sanitary manner in compliance with GMP's
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and neat work area
- Respect Physical Demands of job listed in "Physical Demands" section below.
- Attendance at work is an essential job duty. Job requires regular attendance and work to be performed at the Tulare-Levin plant site.
- All other assigned duties
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer experience is helpful
What can Saputo Do for You?
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, and squat for several minutes at a time
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least a two-hour consecutive time period
- Must be able to lift up to eighty (80) pounds
- Must be able to enter into confined spaces
- Ability to reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear
- Employee is required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and ability to adjust focus
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Hourly Range: $23.72 - $28.00
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.