THE COMMUNITY HOSPICE - SARATOGA SPRINGS OFFICE - Full Time Office- based LPN
Work Schedule:M-F 8a-4p
Our Saratoga Community Hospice Office is in need of an office-based LPN to provide administrative support to hospice team members.
What you will do:
- Serve as a resource and point person for other supply orderers
- Ensure orders and care plan in chart match requested items being ordered.
- Is a liaison between McKesson supply vender for the Community Hospice.
- Add updates as needed to Supply Formulary
- Ensure Basement supplies are stock, neatly organized
- Provide secretarial and reception duties for department, including scheduling appointments, answering phones, greeting visitors.
- Assist in expediting report processing as assigned.
- Maintain departmental supplies and contribute to the development and monitoring of the department budget.
- Perform duties to support the record completion process including facilitation of expediting records needing to be completed.
- Process patient orders and follow up with community physicians to obtain timely signatures.
- Ensure timely medical supply orders for designated regions and back up other regions as needed.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- NYS LPN License
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a medical office or hospital
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to deal with the physical and psychosocial needs of the patient and their family.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills. Word processing, data base and spreadsheet skills.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.