Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Mount Carmel Home Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Home Care LPN position summary
Our home care LPNs use cutting edge technology and clinical knowledge to provide exceptional care to patients who require one-to-one attention and monitoring in their home. Home care LPNs are responsible for client assessment, care planning, intervention and overall supervision of patient care and outcomes.Our nurses follow physician orders and act in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and our policies and procedures.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance - day one!
- Short and long-term disability
- 403b- matching
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
About Mount Carmel Home Care
- Graduate of an accredited or state approved school of practical nursing
- Licensure as a LPN in the State of Ohio
- A minimum of five (1) years of experience in an acute care setting; home care experience preferred.
- Phlebotomy and wound care experience required.
- Must have passed National Association Practical Nurse Exam (NAPNES) or equivalent medication exam before administering medications.
Mount Carmel Home Care is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are central Ohio's comprehensive, trusted provider of home care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work) and other home health services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Apply now!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.