Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Great opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
Position Summary: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
- This role will be 4-days/week & 7:45am - 5pm variable.
- Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 403B
- Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice professionals in, Muskegon, Holland Grand Rapids and the Lakeshore.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care under the direction of a licensed clinical provider in a clinic or practice environment. A Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
is expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience.What Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN will do:
What Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN will need:
- Room set up and patient preparation and take vitals
- Triage, provide nursing consultation and perform follow-up and care coordination
- Draw blood and give injections and immunizations
- Perform office tests
- Administrative duties
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, program.
- Current Practical Nurse license, LPN in the State of Michigan.
- Ability to preform Business office, clinical, and computer skills
- Clinical experience or training in a medical office or similar setting.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.