The Terrace at Eddy Memorial in Troy, NY has an opportunity to develop and grow your nursing and leadership career! The team is looking for a LPN lead to work per diem! The teamare willing to help train experienced nurses looking to explore a new and exciting role in nursing, but might not have the direct lead experience!
The Terrace at Eddy Memorial provides enriched housing and assisted living to seniors who value amenity-rich living, but need a little extra help with everyday tasks, such as household chores, bathing, dressing and medication management.
The campus of private studio and one-bedroom apartments allow seniors to maintain their independence, and staff add security and warm, friendly personalized care, tailored to each individual's needs.
As a member of our caring, compassionate health care team the LPN will enjoy:
- Growth opportunities available and staff development a strong focus
- Central location being right off alternate route 7 and I-787 bringing you through the capital district (Clifton Park, Latham, Albany) and Vermont
- Great co-workers and leaders that support their staff and their needs
- Build Strong bonds with residents and their families with a campus offering Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing!
- Shadow experiences for those interested in getting additional insight on this rewarding opportunity
will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist Director with overall operations
- Administer nursing care to residents
- Coordinate care for residents who are functionally, physically, and/or cognitively impaired and need 24 hour oversight
- Speaking to resident and family member concerns
- Speak to applicable regulations, policies and procedures and be able to interpret them as situations arise
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- 1+ year of experience as a LPN, but willing to help train the right candidate to further their skills
- 1+ yr working in a skilled nursing facility
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to engage within a team setting
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.