12 Hour Day Shift
Reporting to the Practice Coordinator, 3 West Medical, this position is responsible for identifying the needs of assigned patients and serves the unit by implementing and evaluating the nursing care of each assigned patient under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) and implementing the philosophy, goals and standards of care of the department.
1. High School diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Current licensure as a Vocational Nurse (LVN) with the State of California is required.
3. Current American Healthcare Association (AHA) Heart Provider CPR card is required.
4. One (1) year of experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
5. LVN Board Certification for Intravenous Therapy (IVT) is preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!