Plant Name: North Wales - 201006
As our Machine Operator at Mauser Packaging Solutions in North Wales, you'll make sure our customers get their products on time. We can't grow without you. Every day you will run your machines during your shift alongside a team you can count on to work as hard as you do to meet productivity goals and standards. To thrive in this role, you must be able to lift 35 pounds, pass a drug screen and background check. You don't need any previous experience - we'll teach you everything you need to know.
From industrial solutions used behind the scenes at some of the world's largest companies to consumer packaging products seen in your grocery stores or home improvement centers, Mauser Packaging Solutions takes great pride in our employees, our products, and customers. With more than 150 facilities and 10,000 team members across the globe, Mauser Packaging Solutions manufactures plastic, metal, and fiber industrial packaging products and provides reconditioning and recycling services for the food, beverage, chemical, paint, automotive, and consumer product industries.
Here's what you can expect on a typical day as a Machine Operator at Mauser Packaging Solutions:
- Safety. Safety is our number one priority. You should be able to lift 35 pounds. You'll learn our plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training.
- Quality. We take pride in our output. We rely on you to watch what's coming down the line and ensure it's up to our standards. If it's not, tell someone. You are our first line of defense against any quality issues.
- Goals. We're always looking to achieve and exceed our next production goals, to make sure our products get to our customers - on time.
- High-Speed Environment. Some of our lines produce a couple of hundred units a minute.
- Supportive Team. Everybody plays an integral part in this work-family as we strive to reach all of our goals and deliver an excellent product.
- Benefits. We'll take care of you and your family with ... HSA, wellness program - Virgin Pulse, 401k - good match, earn up to 80 hours/year vacation with a vacation hour accrual for each and every month worked.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Job Requirements
This job has expired.
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs