Lincoln Electric Automation, Coldwater, Ohio, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, develops and delivers turnkey, automated solutions for OEM and Tier suppliers in the automotive, aerospace energy, appliance and other sectors.
Req. ID: 20788
Position Summary: Machine, inspect and assemble products. Processing job accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Be aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
Essential skills and experience:
- Setup and operate most standard machine shop equipment.
- Machine various details to print.
- Read and understand blue prints, customer specifications and internal documentation.
- Some assembly of fixtures with Machinist assistance.
- Responsible for job targets/delivery.
- Inspect parts to assure conformance to specification.
- Assemble, inspect and load test parts and tools/fixtures.
- Efficiently plan and program machining operations.
- Read and understand blueprints, customer specifications, and internal documentation.
- Keep area clean and neat.
- Comply with all safety standards.
- Effectively communicate with Machine Shop Manager to ensure completion dates are met.
- Work well with Manufacturing and Management personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Nonessential skills and experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- 8 or more years of machinist experience preferred.
- Operate forklift.
- Commitment to company values
Reporting to this position:
- Basic shop math.
- Machine trade skills training
No direct reports. Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
Physical demands and work environment:
- Understand the Company's EHS Policy and how it relates to this job.
- Be aware of OSHA & EPA laws and regulations as well as the Company's Plant Rules and Regulations that pertain to this job.
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe all company EHS procedures.
- Know that the company EHS procedures are located on the ISO drive.
- Immediately notify the Supervisor if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding EHS procedures.
- Attend required EHS training
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand; occasionally walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Lifting up to 60 lbs. Repetition with activity.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department. Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Lima Nearest Secondary Market:
Findlay Job Segment:
Machinist, Maintenance, Technician, Industrial, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.