A Maintenance Mechanic installs, maintains, and repairs machines, equipment, physical structures, piping and electrical systems within the plant.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment to detect malfunction.
* Work with operators and other mechanics to troubleshoot problems.
* Initiate preventative maintenance and complete scheduled PMs in a timely manner.
* Track all work orders through AMM
* Initiate continuous improvement projects to improve line efficiency
* Reduce technical downtime in the factory by responding to calls and fixing problems with a sense of urgency.
* Other duties assigned
* Previous maintenance experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
* Must observe good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
* Must follow safety rules and procedures.
* Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week on an assigned shift with some daily overtime and weekend overtime.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* High school diploma or GED required.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.