At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Maintenance Planner in Franklin WI will be a key stakeholder for a new 340,000 square foot conversion facility that is slated to open in 2023 and will play an integral part of Saputo's strategy to optimize its cheese network in North America. Saputo has a strong history in Wisconsin and are proud to be expanding our footprint in this area.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for purchasing maintenance parts, equipment, components, and consumables. Will maintain the ERP solution integrity to include inventory, PM's, Tasks and on-demand maintenance work activities. Heavy partnership with Maintenance Manager and technicians to effectively schedule maintenance activities to include internal M&R activities and external M&R with vendors and contractors.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You Have The Following Experiences, Skills, and Qualifications
- Assure system accuracy by establishing / maintaining all facility assets, preventive maintenance schedules, and work order elements.
- ERP data entry and update as required to ensure all facility equipment has Preventative Maintenance planned activities in accordance with the required frequency.
- Create a maintenance planned activity schedule (including creation of work orders) from the feedback from the Maintenance Manager and/or Plant Engineer (if applicable) for a two - four-week projected period.
- Coordinate with appropriate vendors to ensure accurate current mfg. part numbers and maintenance procedures are available and documented as part of the PM program and procedures. This also includes blueprints and drawings.
- Interface with engineering department on additions, deletions, or modifications to PM procedures as changes to plant configuration dictate.
- Heavy coordination with maintenance management, technicians, suppliers, service providers, contractors, and engineers to ensure maintenance demand planning activities are scheduled in support of plant operations. This includes both planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Ensure maintenance tasks, work and service orders are accurate and provide detailed instructions.
- Monitor and analyze PM reports, work orders and technician feedback to optimize effective and efficient PM procedures, planning and scheduling.
- Compile and maintain records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, or supplies stocked for efficient and effective inventory utilization.
- Coordinate with Parts Inventory team to ensure maintenance parts are ordered and stocked for planned maintenance activities.
- Ensuring PM activities are consistently and concisely documented through the daily audit of completed work and service orders. Complete maintenance record retention activities.
- Prepares and generate routine reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and inventory shortages. Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or salvage/scrap items for obsolete equipment in support of maintenance department activities.
- Support the AP and Finance department to ensure all detailed service and contract documentation is complete.
- Support internal/external audit activities.
- Participate in all training sessions as required.
- Adhere to the Saputo Code of Ethics and actively apply the Saputo Values.
- Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers and other department personnel.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With...
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in maintenance demand planning, preferably in food manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or certified equivalent, is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel), email, general office equipment (scanner/copier/fax).
- SAP experience preferred plus the ability to learn new applications is required.
- Highly organized, detailed, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and overtime assignments as required.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment and components.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance procedures and preventive maintenance process.
- Demonstrate a proficiency and understanding of systems such as safety, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance as it related to documenting procedures and developing PM's.
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and GMP regulations.
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism and positively represents and promotes Saputo at all times.
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which includes but not limited to: noise, changing temperatures (hot, wet, cold, humid), standing/walking/bending/stooping/climbing stairs, maneuvering around manufacturing equipment consistently throughout the shift.
- Physical lifting up to 40-lbs unassisted frequently throughout the shift.
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for their families.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.