Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
Job Title: Maintenance Planner (EPMPM901)
Primary Function: Responsible for planning maintenance activities to include creating and maintaining a schedule of activities. As a member of the Maintenance staff, the Maintenance Planner fulfils a key role in assuring that the site maintains its manufacturing processes. This role reports to the Maintenance Manager
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Advanced computer skills with extensive knowledge and experience using Microsoft business software.
- Previous experience in Maintenance planning or scheduling required
- Previous experience working with a CMMS system, preferably Emaint
- Previous industrial maintenance experience
- 5S experience and knowledge of lean tools
- Self-motivated individual
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team and goal driving individual with success of the team in mind
- Has a strong safety mindset.
- Post High School education, industrial maintenance or relevant certification or degree preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with team members including maintenance, production and leadership.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
What OBE Offers You
- Work within applicable policies, procedures, quality, safety, environmental, and industry standards
- Maintain current equipment records and asset data base within Emaint
- Update Emaint system as required to ensure adequate preventative maintenance
- Manage the Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Work Order (WO) process
- Review, optimize, update and enroll new Preventive Maintenance tasks
- Create work plans (including work orders) for each member of the maintenance staff
- Plan and schedule materials, special tools and manage outside services required for all planned work
- Collect necessary engineering drawings, technical documents and specifications and attach them to the work order
- Create, use, and maintain plant history and other technical files to include information in current job plans to anticipate and avoid job delays.
- Communicate between the Maintenance team, Vendors and Spare parts Inventory functions in the planning of maintenance tasks
- Review and ensure that precise documentation practices are followed
- Manage the change control process for changes to be made to preventive maintenance tasks
- Coordinate with Technicians to identify parts required to complete maintenance tasks
- Provide updates and report data to management regarding PM completion and effectiveness.
- Accurately track and report metrics regarding the performance of planning functions to the maintenance manager
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Design Engineer, Testing, Maintenance, Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing