Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Advanced electrical wiring trouble shooting and short circuit protection system knowledge.
- Knowledge of VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and programming them.
- Basic PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) layout and trouble shoot.
- Knowledge of process control instrumentation and familiarity with the common PC application.
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
- Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operation.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Basic machine shop knowledge (using Lathes, End mills, Drill press machines)
- Performs skilled welding (stick, mig, etc) and plumbing repairs.
- Performs maintenance of powered industrial trucks including mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and the ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.